Search Chests At Shifty Shafts: All Locations, How To Search The Chests?: New Indiana Jones challenges have just been added to Fortnite Battle Royale by Epic Games. Players can now finally unlock the well-known film character by following a few easy procedures. The game now has many new additions thanks to the v21.20 patch, which was made available on July 16. These include Jones, his pickaxe, as well as other cosmetics.
Additionally, the skin now has a new variation added by the Fortnite developer, which will increase its appeal. The whole unlocking procedure is simple and shouldn’t require over a few games. Discover how to swiftly Search Chests At Shifty Shafts, including some of the Indiana Jones tasks necessary to access the Battle Pass skin.
Directly above the middle of the map is where you’ll find or Search Chests At Shifty Shafts. In Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8, it is located precisely where Pleasant Park once stood. Players must land between Sleepy Sound POI and Logjam Lumberyard for reference.
Search Chests At Shifty Shafts all Locations Of Chests:-
This ara all the locationa ot the of shifty Shafts, i which we can Search Chests At Shifty Shafts.
1. The southwest subway: The first underground area lies to the southwest near Shifty Shafts. Here, a single chest is concealed by a wooden wall.
2. The minecart track’s end: Behind a wall in the main area is another chest. To locate it, follow the minecart track.
3. The main underground area: The last underground chest sits closer to the end of the tunnels, behind such a wall to the left, as you move north from chest #2.
4. Inside the primary metal hut: A large metal house can be found at the mine’s peak. On the pathway, there is only one chest.
5. Roof that is grounded: There is a roof that appears to be half-buried next to the large hut. To expose another chest, smash it open.
6. A more compact hut with stairs: A cottage with an open front and then another chest & ammo box beside a picnic table located nearby the final chest.
7. The garbage truck’s back at ground level : An big pile of gravel is next to a garbage truck. Even by end of a underground tunnels, there is also another chest inside the back.
8. Basement green room : The southern house has a basements with such a green room over by two houses. Down there, there is a chest.
9. An attic room in a house : For a second chest, enter the building’s attic through a window.
10. A damaged bedroom : A chest is located by the bedroom’s collapsed wall in the house across the street.
v21.20 is set to release this Tuesday (July 5th)! 👀
What are you hoping for in this update?! 🤔#Fortnite
— Max // Fortnite Leaks & Info (@FNLeaksAndInfo) July 3, 2022
Search Chests At Shifty Shafts: How To Search Chests?
Search chests at Shifty Shafts is one of new Indiana Jones challenges, and it can be done easily. Loopers are once more in awe of it thanks to Epic’s decision to reinstate it in Chapter 3. This place is unusual because it was built with many indestructible components. Shifty Shafts are located in Chapter 3 to the southeast near Logjam Lotus.
Even though the area is fantastic for looting, the surrounding hills make it a dangerous place to land. However, readers must visit there at least once if they intend to complete all of the Indiana Jones challenges. The best tactic is to land to Search Chests At Shifty Shafts immediately after leaving a Battle Bus in order to search for treasures. It’s likely already been plundered if players want to return to this location later in the game.
Search Chests At Shifty Shafts: What Is The Best Way To Open The Chests?
Users should check around as soon as they get off the Battle Bus to see whether anyone else is landing on Shifty Shafts to Search Chests At Shifty Shafts. Loopers can rapidly plunder the five chests in the southwest quadrant of this area if they are by themselves. By doing this, one of the Indiana Jones Challenges can be finished in under a minute.
Even if this place isn’t extremely well-known, a lot of other gamers will visit it due of the difficulties. The wisest course of action in this situation would be to set down on the northern slope. In case they need to combat opponents who land there, this region offers a few chests that can provide good starting loot.
Check the neighboring hills to make sure there are no adversaries on them before proceeding to the main area. Only if no enemies get a ground advantage will readers desire to slip to the main area. In case they need to combat opponents who land there, this region offers a few chests that can provide good starting loot.
Check the neighboring hills to make sure there are no adversaries on them before proceeding to the main area. Only in the absence of foes who have the upper hand on the ground should readers slide to a main area.
Go over to the main area and continue looting if everything is clear. Players must aim to maintain the ground advantages and pay attention to their surroundings if they notice that attackers are in this region. Users simply need to open five chests on Shifty Shafts to complete the challenge, which is simple to perform. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scattered chests throughout, so they have to wander to just open them all.