TNEB Reading Details Online Bill Payment is available at www.tnebnet.org. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with information related to TNEB reading this month, TANGEDCO Bill Payment, and TNEB Online Login. Moreover, we will also tell you how to check TNEB Bill Status Online. Also, you will get to know the process to download TANGEDCO Mobile APP. So all the interested people continue reading ahead in order to get complete details about the portal.
TNEB Reading Details Online Bill Payment
The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has launched an online website called “TNEB Reading Details”. To check the details about TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD’s online bill reading process.
Therefore, an electricity consumer can check the electricity meter reading online through the official portal at www.tnebnet.org. In order to check EB Reading Details, an electricity consumer needs to have a service number or mobile number.
However, if you are residing in the Tamil Nadu State and want to check the Eb readings details online. You are on the right page as below we have provided all the simple and easy steps.
How to Check EB Reading Details Online?
Following are steps and procedures for electricity consumers to check TNEB Reading Details:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official portal of www.tneb.org
- Now, you have to open the “Account Summary” page.
- Here, you need to select your TNEB region.
- Then, enter your TNEB Service number.
- And also enter a mobile number for EB reading details,
- After that, enter the captcha and submit the form.
- Finally, your TNEB reading details will be displayed on your screen.
TNEB Online Login Process
In order to check the details for electricity bill reading online, visit the TNEB login page or tneb online login portal. Checkout the TNEB login instructions given below:
- First of all, visit the official TANGEDCO portal.
- After that, go to EB Bill TNEB Page
- Now, enter your TNEB Login ID and your password
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- By following the above-given steps, you can easily log in to the TNEB reading details login page.
TANGEDCO/ TNEB Online Bill Payment
- All electricity consumers can pay TNEB bills online through the official website or portal.
- Once, you have checked your EB bill details, you can make your TNEB bill payment online.
- You can pay through credit card, debit card, net banking, or other online payment methods.
- Here, you can check how to make TNEB reading online payments online.
- However, to make payment, you need to visit the given link => https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
NOTE – Most importantly, you need to remember this portal will work only for the electricity consumers of Tamil Nadu State. If you are an outsider than you can’t login or pay your bill through TNEB Portal.
Download TANGEDCO Mobile App (APK)
Now, you can check your TNEB bill status through the TANGEDCO Mobile App. This is an android app for TNEB and you can download it from the Play store for free. Follow the below-given procedure to Download TANGEDCO mobile app for TNEB bill status:
- Firstly, visit the Play Store and search for TANGEDCO App.
- You can directly visit the app through this link => TANGEDCO Mobile App (Official)
- Now, download it and then install it on your mobile.
- After installing, you can open TANGEDCO App and use it to check your TNEB bill status.
- In that app, there are multiple options like- paying the TNEB bill online and checking the TNEB bill status.
Check TNEB Bill Status in TANGEDCO App
To check the TNEB bill status, follow the below-given steps:
- After opening TANGEDCO App.
- Login using a username and password and create a 4-digit secure PIN.
- After that, click on the ‘My Bills’ option on tangedco/ tneb bill status menu.
- Then, enter your TNEB Consumer Number and click on Check Button.
- Now, check ‘Live’ in TNEB Bill Status.
- Finally, click on Confirm and you can go to the payment page.
- So, this is how you can check TNEB status through the app.
- Also, you can make online bill payments through it.
How To Pay TNEB Bill Online?
To pay TNEB online bill, you can use multiple options that are available to us. Some of those options are as follows:
- Paytm Electricity Bill Payment
- Mobikwik Bill Payment
- Official TNEB portal
- Official TANGEDCO App
Requirement for TNEB Online bill payment
- You need your Consumer Number
- You need your mobile number
- Payment method – Debit card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking/ UPI
If you have all of these, you can easily make TNEB online bill payments through the above-mentioned methods. But before making a payment make sure to check your TNEB reading details first.
TNEB Reading Calculator
- Go to the TNEB NET Tariff master page.
- Now, select your tariff and then select the TNEB Billing cycle.
- After that, enter your Contracted load.
- Also, write your Consumed Units and enter your KVAH.
- At last, submit the form and calculate TNEB reading online.
- This is a simple way, you can use the TNEB reading calculator for checking EB bills online.
TNEB reading unit rates – Price of TNEB unit
TNEB has come up with a new tariff rate for domestic low tension connections and supplies. Those who want to check the new rate can visit the following link – http://www.tnerc.gov.in/tarorder/lttariff.pdf. Under the 100-unit-free scheme, there is a bill of Rs.0 for those who consume less than 100 units of electricity in Tamil Nadu.
Note – If you have any complaint or problem related to TNEB reading details or wrong bill payment, you can contact the TANGEDO customer care service. Below we have provided all the helpline number details:-
- Helpline Numbers: (044) 2852-1109 / 2852-4422
- WhatsApp Query No: (+91) 94458-50811
- What is the consumer number in TNEB?
TNEB consumer number is the serial number of consumers in the record of electricity connection holders. The consumer number is used to identify a connection in Tamil Nadu.
- Can I change my TNEB user ID?
No, you cannot change your TNEB account user id after registration.
- My TNEB reading is more than my consumption, what should I do?
Contact on following contact numbers if your TNEB reading is more than consumption – 044-28520131.
- How to find TNEB Consumer numbers?
TNEB consumer number is printed in the bill receipt of TANGEDCO. It is also written on the electricity meter of your Tamil Nadu State Board connection.
- How to do a name transfer in TNEB online?
You need to visit the official website of tangedco.gov.in and then download the name transfer form. In form 1, fill the details as asked. An Rs 80 indemnity bond/ Non-judicial stamp paper must be submitted for TNEB name transfer.