Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 (free borewell scheme in Karnataka) online application form, selection list pdf is now available on the official website at kmdc.karnataka.gov.in. In today’s article, get all the details related to the Karnataka government’s Ganga Kalyan Yojana for SC/ ST/ OBC and the last date to apply. Also, we will share here the Ganga Kalyana borewell scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, and online application/ registration process. So to get all this information kindly keep reading ahead.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 Karntaka
The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) has launched a Ganga Kalyana Scheme with the aim to provide irrigation facilities for the agricultural land to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government drilled the bore well and provide them with the pump set in the land of farmers. The beneficiaries in the selection list must belong to the minority community and must be small/ marginal farmers.
As we all know water plays a very important role in agriculture and farming land so every farmer needs a water well. And we also know that our country is an agricultural land so this scheme is very beneficial for the farmers. Also, farmers earn money through this land and they provide food to the whole country. However, the government has initiated this scheme for the easy availability of water for the farmers.
In addition, interested candidates can fill Ganga Kalyana Borewell Loan Online Application Form for SC/ ST/ OBC through the official website i.e kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Launched By||Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC)|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the State|
|Benefits||To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Last Date to Apply||Not yet available|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
kmdc.karnataka.gov.in Application Form 2022
Under the scheme, irrigation facilities will be provided to the agricultural lands by drilling borewells/ digging open wells. In addition, installation of pump sets and accessories with due energization is also provided. The unit cost is fixed at Rs. 4.50 lakhs for Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Tumkur, and Chikkaballapur districts where the groundwater table is depleted. However, for other districts, the unit cost is about Rs. 3.50 lakhs.
The unit cost comprises of energization cost of Rs. 0.50 lakh, Loan of Rs. 0.50 lakh and the remaining amount will be the subsidy. The loan carries interest @6% per annum repayable by the beneficiaries along with the principal amount in 12 half-yearly installments. The farmers of Karnataka state will get appropriate irrigation facilities through the utilization of perennial sources of water or lifting water through pipelines. And also installing pump motor and accessories with due energization.
However, the unit cost is fixed at Rs. 4.00 lakhs for the units consisting of up to 8 acres of land and at Rs. 6 lakhs for the units up to 15 acres of land. And the entire cost under the scheme is considered as a subsidy.
Objectives of Ganga Kalyana Scheme for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Firstly, the main objective of this scheme is to provide irrigation facilities to the Karnataka State farmers.
- Secondly, the scheme is launched only for the small/marginal farmers who can’t afford to buy irrigation equipment.
- Also, the government introduces the farmer to new techniques and equipment for agriculture.
- Moreover, the state government provides financial help to the farmers.
- Farmers can take help and can grow their agricultural land easily and can earn good money.
- In conclusion, it is right to say that this scheme is beneficial for the overall development of the Farmer and the country.
Benefits of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
There are two major benefits provided under the scheme which is given below:
- Lift Irrigation Scheme => Through this scheme, all the farmers who don’t have any proper source of water. They are provided with pipes so that they can lift the water from the nearby rivers. And this allows them to use less manpower and hard work.
- Individual Borewell => Under this scheme, if there is no river nearby then the government drilled the borewell in the farmer’s land. And now the farmers can use this borewell water for agriculture. The tanks are also built to store the water for future use. To build this borewell subsidy is provided to the farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for Ganga Kalyana (Borewell) Yojana
If you want to apply for the scheme you need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- Small and marginal farmers can apply for the scheme.
- If farmer belongs to the minority community can also apply for the yojana.
- Also, the family income of the candidate should not be more than 22,000.
How to fill Ganga Kalyana Scheme Online Application Form?
If you are eligible for the Ganga Kalyana borewell scheme and want to apply online to get all the benefits then below we have provided all the steps and procedures in order to apply for the scheme:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC).
- On the web homepage, click on the Application Forms option under the “Citizen Corner” menu.
- Now, click on the desired scheme link to download the application form in PDF format.
- After that, fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
- And then the applicant is required to submit the filled application forms to the District Magistrate of their respective districts.
- After verification by the District Magistrate and Taluk Committee, the selected applications will be transferred to the concerning department for further process.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme Form PDF Download
KDMC aims to provide proper irrigation facilities to dry land through Open Wells/ Borewells or other Lift Irrigation Schemes. All the candidates can download the Ganga Kalyan Yojana Application Form in PDF format in the Kannada language to take a loan for borewell. The application form for the Ganga Kalyana Scheme appears as follows:
Note – Here download this Karnataka borewell scheme application form in PDF format and then fill it up carefully. Finally, submit this form along with all required documents to the concerned authorities before last date.
Ganga Kalyana Borewell Selection List PDF
In each district, district managers invite applications through advertisements in national and local newspapers. Afterward, District Manager will screen the received applicants and forward them to the Taluk Committee headed by MLA. This committee will forward the proposal to the concerned department.
Check Borewell Selection List => Click Here
SC/ ST/ OBC Beneficiaries List => Download Here
Karnataka Free Borewell Scheme Helpline Number
Although we have provided all the required information related to Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. In case you are facing any kind of trouble or you have any queries, you can contact or email.
- Helpline Number: 080228-64720
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org