Aston Villa is set to lock horns with Man United in the upcoming Premier League fixture on Sunday, 6 November. It has been a Contrasting season for Both sides so Far. Man United, who started on a Poor Note has Picked up Momentum in the last Few Matches and now Found themselves at 5th Position. Villa, Conversely, has been Inconsistent this season with odd win and are in a difficult spot. Villa are Currently at 16th Position
Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- This season, Aston Villa’s attack has been rather average. Villa has struggled to score goals, with its home and away totals in the last five games being 6-4 and 2-10, respectively.
- Villa’s tactic at home is to take an early advantage before settling in and defending, and they have been successful on two separate occasions. To be more specific, if Villa concedes first, they lose both of their games—one ended in a draw, while the other two were losses for Villa.
- United has been Good in away games in the last few matches except a Match against Manchester City. The Overall away aggregate For Man United is 8-8 with Six goals coming against City. The United has been Partcularly good in other fixtures giving only 2 goals in other Four Matches.
- Manchester United Avg goal in away Fixtures has came in 50-60 minutes this season. United’s tactics has revolved around playing defensively in the First half and Playing Counter attacking Football in the second half.
- It is Unclear how Aston Villa will Line up against United who have been defensive up front in the Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
- Goals have been difficult to come by for the Villa this season with No Forward Particularly standing out for them.
- Statistically, the highest goal scorers for Aston Villa have been Danny Ings, Leon Bailey and Douglas Luiz.
- Danny Ings has taken 10 shots on goal in 7 games out of 17 total shots, scoring 3 goals. Danny Ings averages 10 passes per game with a 76% passing rate and has just scored against Brentford at Villa Park.
- Leon Bailey has not had a Stellar season according to his liking. In the Current season, Leon Bailey has played 10 matches and have 4 shots on target from a total of 10 shots and have scored 2 goals. Leon Bailey averages 14 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 70% and has 2 assists.
- Marcus Rashford, Antony and Jadon Sancho has been Stand out for Man United this season.
- Being Particular about Stats. Marcus Rashford has played 10 matches and have 9 shots on target from a total of 16 shots and have scored 3 goals. Marcus Rashford averages 21 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 74%, and has 2 assists and is Fresh from Match Winning score against West Ham.
- Antony has played 6 matches and have 9 shots on target from a total of 15 shots and have scored 3 goals. Antony averages 36 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 84%.
Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Up until this point, Aston Villa has allowed 1.54 goals per game. So far, they have only had two clean sheets.
- One of Aston Villa’s top defenders this year is Ashley Young. He averaged two tackles per game while playing. Young also prevailed in 69% of aerial Duels. With a success record of 67%, goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez has consistently made 2.9 saves per game.
- In the Premier League right now, Man United is averaging 1.15 goals allowed per game with 8 Clean Sheets. Raphael Varane is in charge of defense. This season, Varane has won 72% of the aerial duels while averaging 4 clearances per game. The goalkeeper, David De Gea, is doing a great job. He averages 2.6 saves every game, with a success rate of 63%.
Aston Villa vs Man United Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 193 | Aston Villa: 50 | Draw: 41 | Man United: 102
Recent 5 Meetings: Aston Villa: 1 | Draw: 1 | Man United: 3
Last Meeting: Both teams played a 2-2 draw at Villa Park on 15th jan 2022.
Aston Villa vs Man United Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
Aston Villa Playing against Man United has:
- Scored 1.0 goal per match in the last five games.
- One clean sheet in the last five games.
- Lost last five match at the Villa park
Man United playing against Aston Villa has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Scored 2 goals per match at the Villa Park in the last five matches.
Aston Villa vs Man United Odds
Aston Villa vs Man United Team News
In his recuperation, Boubacar Kamara has made encouraging progress. Kamara is about to start practicing again and might play against Manchester United.
Ludwig Augustinsson is slowly making a comeback from a hamstring issue, and Lucas Digne is likely to play after recovering from an ankle ailment. Diego Carlos and Jed Steer continued to miss games because of chronic Achilles problems.
Raphael Varane broke down in tears after leaving the game against Chelsea due to a thigh injury that will keep him out of the final three Manchester United games before the World Cup. While Brandon Williams is still improving his personal fitness, Axel Tuanzebe is unlikely to make a comeback anytime soon.
Final Analysis and Insights
We believe, United with its form and Quality has enough to beat Villa in this game. The Better Head-to-Head at Villa Park Testifies United’s Chances. Villa with its Home advantage may score a goal but United are Firm Favourite to get the Job done.