Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? Liverpool is likely to take an early lead by scoring in the first 15 minutes. They are expected to extend the lead in the second half.
When is West Ham most likely to score a goal? It won’t be easy for West Ham to score against the Reds in the upcoming game. They might get some chances in the late second half.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Mo Salah and Roberto Firmino are likely to score for Liverpool in this fixture.
Who is most likely to score for West Ham? Michail Antonio has a higher chance of scoring than the other players of West Ham.
Who is likely to win the match? Liverpool 2, West Ham 0
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Liverpool is set to host West Ham for the upcoming EPL fixture at the Anfield Stadium on Wednesday, 19 October. It’s high time for the Reds to bring their top form back and make a comeback before it’s too late. The Reds are currently in the 11th position on the points table. West Ham, on the other hand, won their last two games. They are currently sitting in the 14th position.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Liverpool scored in each of the home matches this season. The goal aggregate in home fixtures is 15-5. In the away matches, the Reds have scored 6 goals with a goal aggregate of 6-7. They are yet to register a win away from home this season.
- Liverpool has scored a majority of goals in the second half of the home games, specifically after the 60th minute.
- West Ham managed to score 6 goals in home games this season. The Hammers have a goal aggregate of 6-6 at home till now. West Ham’s away record is not looking good as they scored just 2 goals in away fixtures so far. The goal aggregate in away games stands at 2-4.
- The two goals scored by West Ham in away matches came in the second half, in the time frame of 60-75 minutes.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Liverpool has a powerful pack of class players like Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, and Jordan Henderson. However, the performance is much below expectations this season.
- Mo Salah is struggling to get back to his top form this form. He has scored 2 goals so far with 3 assists. Salah maintained an average of 3.3 key passes per game.
- Roberto Firmino is the leading goal scorer for the Reds with 6 goals. He also assisted in 3 goals and created 2 big chances for his team.
- Jordan Henderson created 3 big chances till now. His passing accuracy stands at 81%.
West Ham’s forward department is led by players like Michail Antonio, Jarrod Bowen, and Pablo Fornals.
- Michail Antonio scored 2 goals in the current EPL season, playing at an average of 1.4 shots per game. He got a dribbling success of 58%.
- Jarrod Bowen also added 2 goals to his name, playing at an average of 1.3 key passes per match.
- Pablo Fornals has played the current season with an average of 1 interception per match. He has a passing accuracy of 80%.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Yellow Cards
- Luis Diaz (2 Yellow Cards)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (2 Yellow Cards)
- Fabinho (1 Yellow Card)
- Thilo Kehrer (3 Yellow Cards)
- Aaron Cresswell (2 Yellow Cards)
- Declan Rice (2 Yellow Cards)
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Liverpool has conceded goals at an average of 1.50 per game in the current season. The Reds ended 2 matches with clean sheets.
- Virgil van Dijk has been a consistent defender for the Reds. He has played with an average of 3.4 clearances per game in the Premier League. Dijk won 78% of the aerial duels. Goalkeeper Alisson’s performance looks slightly disappointing. He has played with an average of 2.5 saves per game this season at a success rate of 63%.
- West Ham conceded 1.11 goals per match in the current season of the Premier League. The Hammers had 2 clean sheets so far.
- Aaron Cresswell is one the most dependable defenders for West Ham. This season, he has played with an average of 2.9 clearances per match, winning 73% of the aerial duels. Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski has maintained an average of 2 saves per game with a success rate of 69%.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 145 | Liverpool: 79 | Draw: 37 | West Ham: 29
Recent 5 Meetings: Liverpool: 4 | Draw: 0 | West Ham: 1
Last Meeting: Liverpool defeated West Ham with a score of 1-0 in a Premier League fixture on 5 March 2022.
Liverpool vs West Ham Odds
- Highest Probability To Score: Mo Salah
- Under 3.5 Goals: Yes
- To Win Either Half: Liverpool
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Injuries
- Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain (Central Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Arthur Melo (Central Midfield): Surgery
- Naby Keita (Central Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Luis Diaz (Left Winger): Knee Injury
- Curtis Jones (Central Midfield): Stress Response of the Bone
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Right-Back): Ankle Problems
- Joel Matip (Center-Back): Calf Injury
- Nayef Aguerd (Center-Back): Ankle Injury
Liverpool (4-2-3-1): Alisson; Tsimikas, van Dijk, Konate, Gomez; Alcantara, Henderson; Firmino, Jota, Salah; Nunez
West Ham (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Kehrer, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Bowen, Paqueta, Fornals; Antonio
Final Insight and Analysis
Liverpool is expected to go all guns blazing and secure the all-important 3 points against the Hammers in the upcoming match. Klopp has some world-class players in his squad and the possibility of a strong comeback from the Reds is very likely. On the other hand, West Ham will need a complete team effort to challenge the hosts at Anfield on Wednesday. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting a win for Liverpool in this fixture.