For those who want to loot out so many precious gems in the COD Warzone game, then you probably are at the right place. Using these bunker codes and knowing their right location will improve your performance. Here, we will provide you with all the necessary information and How these codes are applicable in-game.
Using the COD Warzone Bunker Locations, one can get a ton of things that are very useful in the game and will provide you with powerful weapons, money that will eventually make your gaming experience fun.
What are COD Warzone Bunkers?
Bunkers being one of the most important places where you can collect your loot items and several other things in Call of Duty Warzone. Another unique and exciting feature of the game is the variety of bunkers available. These bunkers play an essential role in solving the mystery and figuring out the right bunker to claim the final reward. During the war, when a player has surrounded an enemy bunker, many fail to properly use them as they are not aware of How to use them properly. We have covered all the necessary information so that next time you aren’t stuck in that scenario and have the basic operating knowledge of these bunkers.
Once you are inside the bunker, you will notice that each bunker is equipped with some unique boxes. These boxes are loaded with gems, weapons, and coins, re-spawn after a specific timeline. All you need to do is first find where these boxes are located and How to find and open these mystery boxes.
12 COD Warzone Bunker Locations
Out of the total of 13 COD Warzone Bunkers in the COD warzone, six of them have specific access codes that we have already mentioned in our article. Another five require red access cards, which is quite tricky and challenging at the same time. It’s interesting to see how 11 of them need a specific new COD Warzone Bunker Locations for them to operate. After this, only one Airport bunker is left behind, which requires no particular codes and place to open.
Following are the COD Warzone Bunker Locations –
- Bunker 1 –The first bunker is located at the south of the promenade, and you have to go along the road that runs along with the coast. We advise you to be careful while you go there as an out-of-bounds area is located there.
- Bunker 2 – The second one is simple and easy to find, head towards the main road directly west to the southernmost tip of Boneyard and northwest of Promenade West.
- Bunker 3 – The third bunker is located near the south of the storage down and north to the Boneyard. The bunker is like a square farmhouse. Head towards it and know about the farm in detail.
- Bunker 4 – Out of all, the fourth one is easiest to locate; all you need to do is to go for the superstore; you will find the bunker just outside the superstore.
- Bunker 5 – The bunker is located near the dam and to the north area of the airport.
- Bunker 6 – The best aspect of this bunker is its location. It is situated just near a radio tower alongside the beautiful view of nature.
- Bunker 7 – The number seven bunker location is quite challenging to find, and only an experienced would be able to find it in the first attempt. Follow the instruction very carefully and head to the southeast of the quarry. Thereupon reaching you will find a train tunnel and outside of this tunnel is the number seven bunker is located.
- Bunker 8 – To find bunker number 8, you have to walk slightly as it’s located northeast of the Stadium in the small building just near the road.
- Bunker 9 – The exciting fact about this is nearness to bunker number 7, so, precisely, it means that as soon as you find bunker number 7, you are sided by the side discovering bunker number 9.
- Bunker 10 – To find this bunker, you will have to get northeast of the prison near the side of a cliff and east of the bridge.
- Bunker 11 – The second last bunker, bunker 11, is located on the map’s southeast coast. On the south of the park, you definitely should be able to find the bunker’s entrance.
- Bunker 12 – Head northwest of the Military base and outside of a cliff near the fire station. You will get to the entrance of bunker 12.
Use of the COD Warzone Bunkers
The COD Warzone Bunker Locations comes in handy in the game and is of much use. Apart from collecting and storing many necessary and essential items, they also aid and protect you from any upcoming enemy threat: the game hosts and feature 13 bunkers with different standards and different tool kits. The six of these bunkers have specific codes, and eleven require separate and particular COD Warzone Bunker Locations to access them.
Codes for all COD Warzone Bunkers
It is important to note that apart from the red cross, all other levels have the same set of codes. Another unique ans=d stunning feature is that these codes won’t work with the original bunker. This means that you can many legendary items and everything present in six bunkers, all via these red cards with or without solving complicated puzzles. To know further about it in the game, make sure you read the post till last.
- Prison – 72948531
- Farmland – 49285163
- South Junkyard – 97264138
- North Junkyard – 87624851
- Park (nuke) – 60274513
- TV Station – 27495810
25 Best Cod Warzone Memes To Make Your Day
[Solved] Cod Warzone Mic Not Working Error
Top 20 COD Warzone Tips To Win Battles Easily
In the end, we conclude by highlighting few critical aspects of the bunker, which are suitable from storing facility to an opportunity to loot gems and precious items. We have tried our best to collect all the necessary information and compile them in one, so you can quickly raid all the bunker and legendary quest hidden inside them. In the end, If you like our article, then don’t forget to bookmark our website. Happy to serve you!