New Mexico Governor Polls 2022 (Avg Of 3 Polls): Grisham(D): 48%, Ronchetti: 43%, Bedonie: 4.6%
Google Search Share: Grisham(D): 37.5%, Ronchetti: 37.5%, Bedonie: 25%
Social Media Sentiment: Grisham(D): -7.7%, Ronchetti: -34.7%, Bedonie: –
CrowdwisdomLIVE New Mexico Governor Race Predictions: Leaning D
After being in power for 2 terms, that is from 2010 to 2018, the Republican Party lost power to Democratic Party in 2018. Michelle Lujan became the Governor of New Mexico. Four years down the line, Michelle Lujan is defending her 4 years of work and this time she is up against Mark Ronchetti from the Republican Party and the Libertarian Karen Bedonie.
The election is scheduled for November 8th, 2022.
New Mexico Governor Race: Who is Gaining?
Polls: Michelle Lujan Grisham (D)
Google Search Volume: Tied between Grisham and Ronchetti
Social Media Sentiment: Michelle Lujan Grisham
CAN RONCHETTI WIN NEW MEXICO?
Observation and Insights
- The polls for the upcoming New Mexico Race have been mostly in favor of the incumbent Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham.
- Democrat Michelle Lujan Grisham enjoys good support from the women population and this is one of the important factors helping her in the election.
- Michelle Lujan Grisham has the backing of a majority of Hispanic voters.
- 81 percent of Democrats are backing the incumbent while 74 percent of Republicans back Ronchetti.
- Ronchetti leads among white voters, with 47 percent of support compared to 43 percent for Lujan Grisham and 5 percent for Bedonie.
- Among the rest of the voting population, Lujan Grisham leads 49 percent to 27 percent over Ronchetti.
Latest New Mexico Governor Polls
|Date(s)||Grisham (D)||Ronchetti (R)||Bedonie (L)|
|Average of Polls||Oct 31st||48%||43%||4.6%|
|Research & Polling Inc.||Oct 20-27||50%||42%||3%|
|The Trafalgar Group (R)||Oct 19-21||46%||47%||4%|
|Public Policy Polling (D)||Oct 6-7||48%||40%||7%|
New Mexico Governor Polls: Google Search
- Michelle Lujan Grisham (D): 37.5%
- Mark Ronchetti (R): 37.5%
- Karen Bedonie (L): 25%
New Mexico Governor Polls: Social Media Sentiment
- ichelle Lujan Grisham (D): -7.7%
- Mark Ronchetti (R): -34.5%
- Karen Bedonie (L): –
Explore other Popular Analysis
New Mexico Governor Race Polls: Latest Video
New Mexico Governor Race Polls: Demographic Composition
As per the latest data, the total population of New Mexico is 2,129,190. The annual population growth of New Mexico has been less than 1%. However, the growth rate is higher than the national average. The annual population growth in the USA has been only about 0.1%.
In terms of gender composition, the female-to-male population ratio is almost the same with the female population being 50.5% and the male population being 49.5%.
Religiously the majority of the population of New Mexico is Christian. The state has a 75% Christain population while 4% of the population is non-Christian. 21% of the total population is unaffiliated with any religion.
Demographically, the majority of the population in New Mexico is White. Here is the population division of New Mexico demographically:
- White: 70.00%
- Native American: 9.31%
- Other race: 8.81%
- Two or more races: 8.12%
- Black or African American: 2.07%
- Asian: 1.61%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.09%