New season of COD Mobile is live and running now. Players from all across the globe are swarming in to see what’s in store for them. As always, Activision has brought with it a ton of characters, weapons, maps, modes, and much more.
Since its debut, Call to Duty Mobile has become very successful. Especially because of its big arsenal of guns. The vast array of firearms the game has developed has always intrigued the mobile call of duty players.
Also, our team has been actively researching, creating ‘purpose-oriented’ Gunsmith loadouts for a weapon. Earlier in this series, we have mentioned the loadouts like “No Recoil’ KN-44, ‘Fast ADS’ DR-H, ‘Fast ADS’ HG-40, and a lot more. Make sure to check all loadouts here.
Also Read: COD Mobile MW11 Gunsmith Loadout
COD Mobile: 90 FPS on Android devices:
With breakthroughs in technological innovations, players are constantly demanding to experience COD Mobile in the Max Graphics and Max FPS settings. Just like PC and Console gamers, the mobile gaming community has long admired and desired for faster refresh rates in COD Mobile.
Given the rate at which technology is progressing, 60 FPS has almost become obsolete. So, players now want more. To be specific they want to experience seamless 90 FPS gameplay. Well, in this article we will be telling how to unlock 90FPS settings for Android Devices.
- 1. Download VMOS Pro apk
- 2. Install VMOS Pro on your device
- 3. Open VMOS Pro
- 4. Grant all permissions to the VMOS Pro application
- 5. In the Add Virtual Machine page select – ROM 7.1 64Bit.
- 6. Once the ROM is installed go to VM Settings
- 7. Scroll down to Virtual Machine Information
- 8. Select Xiaomi 10X
- 9. Select GPU Manufacturers and choose High Frame rate
- 10. Select GPU Model and choose High frame rate again
- 11. Open File Transfer app
- 12. Import COD Mobile and Zarchiver and then install them.
- 13. Now, go to files and import the data file of the game
- 14. Open Zarchiver and go to VMOS File transfer
- 15. Copy and paste data file of the game at Device Memory –> Android -> Data
- 16. Now go to file transfer app and import the obb file for the game.
- 17. Open Zarchiver and go to android and Create a new folder of the name – obb
- 18. Then go to VMOS File transfer and move the obb file in a similar manner to the data file to the obb folder. You are all set now!
- 19. Launch the game and experience the game in the MAX graphics and FPS settings.
We have brought for you the best way to attain 90 FPS in COD Mobile. We have tried to avoid other complicated methods and brought for you the least complicated way to enjoy, butter-smooth 90 FPS game on any android device.
We have tried this method out and it works. So, you can go ahead and try out the above-mentioned steps to experience COD Mobile in 90 FPS. We sure hope it enhances your gameplay!
Call of Duty Mobile 90 FPS Official support
Acitivision’s COD Mobile didn’t support the 90 FPS with its initial launch. But, along with other great feature, COD Mobile has now got the support of 90 FPS. So, if you own a smartphone supporting 90 Hz refresh rate, you can easily get the 90 fps while playing COD Mobile.
Well, if you are in doubt, you can check if your device supports 90 Hz refresh rate on your device. TO do this, you can follow 2 methods that are provided below –
Method 1 – Make a Google search
Simply, open Google Chrome or any other browser on your device and search by your device’s name. You can also try this example query – “Does PHONE NAME support 90 hz refresh rate”.
Ex – Does OnePlus 9 support 90 fps
Method 2 – Use a third-party app
Reach out to the play store and download an app which shows live FPS while you play COD Mobile. Even if you cannot track the exact fps while playing the game, you will be able to get an idea. If the FPS touches the 90 fps mark once, that means you will be able to run COD Mobile at 90 fps.
Even if your device supports 90 hz refresh rate, it totally depends on your graphics settings and your device’s processor and GPU, if you can expect 90 fps constantly.
Abhigyan identifies himself as a tech geek, gaming cognoscenti, and also a connoisseur of music. Unidentified and mysterious phenomena never fail to gather his undivided attention. When not reading about bizarre and perplexing entities across the Universe, he can often be found cheering for his favorite teams in Football.