The biggest sporting spectacle of the year will be held in Qatar from the end of November. It would be the 22nd edition of the global spectacle, which was first held in Uruguay in 1930 and which the Uruguayans eventually won.
However, it is the first World Cup to be held in the Middle East, which makes it even more exciting, as many teams are in play and the conditions are foreign to most teams. With this in mind, we analyze the Bookies’ favourite and the in-form team Brazil; and let us see their Chances based on Statistical Data.
Before delving deep, let us analyze Selecao’s Performance historically with a Slight more focus on the last two World Cups
Brazil World Cup 2022 Prediction: Wins and Stats
Brazil World Cup wins and Stats in the last two World Cups
- It is Quite Evident from the last three World Cups that Brazil has struggled against European teams, Selecao has managed only 9 goals out of 25 goals they have scored and conceded 15 goals with one of them being 7-1 drubbing to Germany.
- Knockout fixtures have been their Achilles heels in the last three world cups, their scoring % drops by 42% which is most for the Premier Teams.
Brazil World Cup 2022 Prediction: What has Changed Since the Last World Cup?
- Tite has built more depth in this Brazilian side compared to other teams and it is no surprise they set a new record in the CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifying campaign as they remain undefeated and topped it with 45 Points.
- Brazil Lacked Potency in attack in the last three World Cups and no World Class attacking Midfielder and Shooting accuracy was below par compared to top teams.
- With Vinicius Junior, and Neymar capable of breaking the defence open and making Key passes, Brazil have tools to bury them with Richarlison, and Raphinha performing outstandingly on shooting metrics on par with France.
- Well Established Centre-backs and one of the best Defensive Midfielder in Casemiro makes them a Hard wall to breach, with Marquinhos showing he can be threatening on the attack as well.
Brazil World Cup Winning Odds
With the World Cup due in less than 2 months, Online Betting activity has picked up and numerous platforms are offering World Cup Betting Promotions for Punters to wager a free bet or enhanced odds.
Bookmakers have placed Brazil as favourite heading into this world Cup
Draw in this World Cup: Brazil World Cup Matches
- Brazil is expected to top the group. However, 5 times World Champions can’t would be aware of the fact they cant take Serbia and Switzerland lightly, especially what Switzerland did to France in the Round of 16 in the Euros last year.
Brazil world cup squad predictions
Tite’s job would be difficult to pick and choose players from the abundance of talent in Brazil, who can make it to any World cup side. Here are our Brazil World Cup Squad Predictions based on analyzing past games, needs, and form.
Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Edersen (Man City) , Weverton (Palmeiras)
Defenders: Marquinhos (PSG), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Danilo (Juventus), Emerson Royal (Tottenham), Gabriel Magalhaes (Arsenal), Eder Militao (Real Madrid), Alex Telles (Sevilla), Renan Lodi (Nottingham Forest)
Midfielder: Fabinho (Liverpool), Casemiro (Man United), Bruno Guimaraes (Newcastle), Lucas Paqueta ( West Ham), Fred (Man United), Coutinho (Aston Villa)
Forwards: Raphinha (Barcelona), Vinicius Jr (Arsenal), Neymar (PSG), Antony Santos (Man United), Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Richarlison (Tottenham), Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal), Firmino (Liverpool)
Brazil World Cup 2022 Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
Tite in the last three years with his Managerial Expertise has Identified a pool of players which caters the need of the National side. In the last few world cups Brazil lack a Stable side due to constantly chopping and changing of the Squad and which did hurt them in the Knockout Fixtures. Tite has nearly all bases covered this time which makes Brazil very difficult opponent. However, Brazil has slight problem with left- back and Right-back and Tite is still trying to find some answer. that said Brazil has all the arsenal and form to make up for slight discrepancies which makes them Favourites going into the World Cup ,and rightly so.
England’s World Cup Prediction