EFL Cup will be back with another round of matches as Arsenal hosts Brighton at the Emirates Stadium. Both teams have had a decent season in the Premier League and would want to mark the Next round of the Fixtures with a win.
Arsenal vs Brighton Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Arsenal’s attacking prowess is evidenced by the fact that the Gunners have only failed to score once in the First Half in both Home and away games. The Gunners’ average away goal has come in between 30-40 minutes. If we talk about Home and Away aggregate. Gunners Home aggregate 15-5 this season and away being 9-4
- Brighton has so far had a respectable home record. In their previous five home games, they were 3 for 5. The Seagulls scored 10 goals, or two goals per game, on average. They gave up four goals.
- In recent road games, Brighton has scored an average number of goals. They averaged 1.4 goals per game in their last 5 away outings. They scored 7–10 total goals as a team.
- Considering Data, It is clearly evident that Arsenal has a higher Chance of scoring more goals.
Arsenal vs Brighton Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
- Arsenal’s four players have been effective compared forward. this season, scoring four or more goals.
- According to statistics, Jesus, Martinelli, Saka, and Odegaard have scored more goals for the Gunners than anybody else.
- In 11 games, Gabriel Jesus has appeared. In total, he has fired 27 shots, 16 of which have been successful, and he has five goals. Gabriel Jesus averages 27 passes per game, with an 82% pass completion rate, and 3 assists.
- In 11 games, Gabriel Martinelli has started. He has four goals after taking 19 shots overall, 11 of which have been successful. Gabriel Martinelli averages 29 passes per game, 85% pass completion rate, and 2 assists each game
- Bukayo Saka has appeared in 11 games. He has taken 18 shots in all, 9 of which have been on target, and he has scored 4 goals. Bukayo Saka averages 33 passes per game, a completion rate of 84%, and has 4 assists.
- Brighton’s three players has scored Four or more goals this Season.
- Leandro Trossard has played 12 games, taken 20 shots overall, 14 of them on goal, and has scored 7 goals. Leandro Trossard averages 31 passes per game, completes 75% of his passes, and has 1 assist.
- In his 12 games, Pascal Groß has taken 12 shots, 8 of which have found the back of the net. He has also scored 4 goals. Pascal Groß averages 36 passes per game, completes them 77% of the time, and contributed 2 assists.
- Alexis Mac Allister has played 12 games, taken 14 shots overall with 8 of them finding the back of the net, and scored 4 goals. With an average of 58 passes per game and an 88% pass completion rate, Alexis Mac Allister
Arsenal vs Brighton Prediction: Defence Analysis
- This season, Arsenal’s defence has been spotless, and when compared to other teams, the Gunners dominate every defensive metric. Gunners allow 0.6 less goals than the EPL average. With three less shots on target allowed per game than Chelsea and a respectable goalkeeping save percentage, Arsenal stands out.
Arsenal’s Key defender Stats
- 29 aerial battles and 17 tackles have been won by Saliba. He made a total of 4 blocks on top of that.
- White has 46 tackles and 27 victories in aerial duels. He also made a total of 7 blocks on top of that.
- Brighton’s defence has been Above par with Brighton’s number coping well on Key Metrics like Shots conceded, Shots conceded on target. Brighton’s goalkeeping has been slight of its issue with Brighton’s Goalkeeper performing below par.
Brighton Key Defenders
- Dunk has won 51 aerial duels and 25 tackles. On top of this he made a total of 10 blocks.
- Veltman has a total of 6 blocks, 31 aerial duels and a total number of 44 tackles.
Arsenal vs Brighton Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 25 | Arsenal: 14 | Draw: 5 | Brighton: 102
Recent 5 Meetings: Arsenal: 2 | Draw: 1 | Brighton: 2
Last Meeting: Brighton defeated arsenal 2-1
Arsenal vs Brighton Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
Arsenal Playing against Brighton has:
- Scored 1 goal per match.
- Failed to score once.
Brighton playing against Arsenal has:
- Scored 0.8 goals per match.
- Failed to score twice.
Arsenal vs Brighton Odds
Arsenal vs Brighton United Team News
Saka has participated in every game and competition this year. After gaining rest following his injury on Thursday in Eindhoven, the attacker started against Forest, but he was unable to finish the match.
In the later half of August, Zinchenko suffered a knee injury, but he made a brief comeback against Manchester United. Later, he suffered a calf injury while working out with Arsenal, and since then, he has had trouble maintaining his match fitness. In the nine games the Arsenal have played since, including the Europa League, he has not appeared.
Moder is most likely going to stay out of the contest for some time. In the tie with Norwich six months ago, the Polish midfielder tore his ACL just minutes after coming on as a substitute and days after helping Poland reach Qatar.
Also Read: Everton vs Leicester City Prediction
Arsenal vs Brighton Prediction: Probable Line up
Arsenal Predicted line up: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Saliba, Tierney; Xhaka, Partey; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Brighton Predicted Line up: Sanchez; Grob, Webster, Dunk, Estupinan; Caicedo, Mac Allister; March, Lallana, Mitoma; Trossar
Final Analysis and Insights
Arsenal playing at Home has looked unbeatable so far and it would be an uphill task for Brighton to make the match out of it considering its away form. we are going for an Arsenal Win.